You have it backward. The unforgivable sin (as described in How To Tell If You Have Committed An Unforgivable Sin) is rejecting the Lord Jesus Christ. For example, Titus 1:16 says, “They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him….” As regards the Lord Jesus Christ, since…
- Can Salvation Be Taken From a Christian?
- What Is the Shortest Message Needed for Salvation?
- How To Tell If You Have Committed An Unforgivable Sin
- I Thought Rejecting The Lord Jesus Christ Was The Unforgivable Sin
- What Is “Blasphemy Against The Holy Ghost”?
- Can a Christian Lose Their Salvation? (Updated 9/5/20)
- Does God Really Put People In Hell?
- Free Bibles and Scientific Bible Books
- Free Books
- Mental Health Books
- Bisconti Encyclopedias